The theme of MomentumX this year is Achieve, and the morning’s breakout sessions will illustrate different approaches for applying DocuSign to your business and achieving your business goals.
The breakout sessions will cover everything from the essentials of implementing electronic signatures to a deep dive into the latest features. Don’t just take our word for it either; our global customer panel will be discussing their own experiences of deploying DocuSign within multiple territories.
Below are some of the speakers you can expect to see during the breakout sessions at this year’s MomentumX London.
Paul Smith, Transformation and Fulfillment Manager at LV=
Paul Smith joins us from LV=, where he began his career in 2001. Paul became Transformation Manager in 2015, having previously acted as Deputy Head of Customer Experience, Customer Service Manager and Business Support Manager.
- 11:00 – 11:40 – Getting Started with DocuSign: Taste of the Three Flavours of DocuSign – Alongside Eshani Ghosh of Expedia Affiliate Network and Richard Edwards of M2, Paul will discuss the essentials of DocuSign. The session will provide attendees with an understanding of the different ways you can implement eSignatures within your business, whether standalone, using our pre-built integrations, or through our award-winning API.
Rohit Paralikar – Vice President, Barclays
Rohit Paralikar has served as Vice President at Barclays for more than nine years. Rohit was previously Manager at Manager at ICICI Bank Ltd, Mumbai, India.
- 11:50 – 12:30 – Going Global Customer Panel: How to Expand Your DocuSign Deployment Internationally – Hear from Rohit and Martin Moran from InsideSales about their experiences, potential pitfalls, and practical considerations of expanding DocuSign to other countries.
Diane McGrail – Document Capability Manager, Unilever
Recently appointed as Document Capability Manager, Diane McGrail joins us from Unilever. Diane previously acted as Portfolio Manager at Unilever since 2014. From 2008, Diane served as Application Services Supplier Management for Unilever IT Global Solutions Europe. Prior to this, Diane was Project Manager at Unilever IT and Portfolio Co-Ordinator at Unilever IT Europe.
- 11:00–11:40 & 11:50 – 12:30 – Product Spotlight: Payments, Organisational Admin, Comments & More – Together with DocuSign Senior Customer Success Architect, Sarah Hartley, Diane will deep-dive into the latest product innovation to learn how these features can benefit your organisation, improve your business processes and delight your customers.
Kylie Barringham – HR Projects Manager, Jardine Motors
As HR Business Partner since 2009, Kylie Barringham joins us from Jardine Motors. Kylie is a graduate of Teeside University with a BSc (Hons) in psychology.
- 11:50 – 12:30 – Accelerator Series: Exploring Use Cases & Measuring ROI – Learn how you can leverage eSignatures across your organisation with examples for HR with Kylie, Legal with Jenny Wilson of John Lewis, and more. This session will focus on how to identify the best use cases, prioritise which to start with, and how to measure their impact.
Elena Gilotta – Director of EMEA Legal Compliance, Box
Box’s Elena Gilotta has served as Director of Legal Compliance since April 2015, having previously worked at Intel as Senior Business Technology Attorney for nine years. Elena is a graduate of University of Edinburgh with a LLM degree in Intellectual Property Law.
- 11:00–11:40 – GDPR Legal Panel: Enhancing Compliance with DocuSign – The GDPR represents the biggest shake up to data protection in 20 years. Our panel of legal experts including Elena and Renzo will discuss the impacts of the regulation on European businesses, with a specific focus on consent and how eSignatures and DocuSign can be a part of a GDPR solution.
Taking place on 19th September, MomentumX will be at London’s IET Savoy Place. You can register free, here.